Sunday, January 6, 2008

Forex Trading Tools and Calculators

Many Forex Traders will use a forex tool in order to help minimize the risk and maximize their profits. They will use various tools to help collate historical data as well as current information (both relating to political and economic conditions) which could actually affect the behavior of currency prices. In this article we will look at a number of forex tools which a trader may incorporate into their operation.

1. Risk Probability Calculator (RPC)

This will help someone to identify trades that have more potential for gain rather than loss. It will also help someone to target the exit points that are optimal to end the trade.

2. Pip Value Calculators

These are able to tell the Forex trader what the actual profit or loss will occur from movements in the Forex markets.

3. Pivot Points

This type of tool helps to predict the upward and downward movement of currency prices. They are normally calculated as an average of the currencies high, low and closing prices. Using pivot points can tell a Forex trader whether the prices are inside the normal trading range or in the extreme trading ranges instead.

4. Forex Simulator

This enables either yourself or a Forex trader to upload, view and review historical data for any given point in time. This tool can be used to confirm one's understanding of pattern recognition and trading signals. It also allows you to rewind and fast forward the data provided in order to test and retest a person's knowledge and understanding of the subject.

By using a forex simulator you can take snapshots of trades as well plus you are able to use any indicator line that you like. Best of all you can keep a trade journal so that you can refine your strategy when you commence trading on Forex.

Take some time to look on the internet and see what kind of Forex Tools you will find to enhance your trading and give you the best indicators of the market future.

Read more

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've just recently downloaded Mt4 Protect and wanted to tell you guys about my experience with it.
I was worried about all the MT4 Malware out there at the moment as I heard you can get them from downloading EA's from the internet.
While I don't download decompiled EA's the last thing I want is some hacker getting my account details and draining my trading account as I have built it up into quite a bit of $$$. That's why I purchased MT4 protect so it can stop my account from getting attacked. I think the price is well worth the protection I will receive
I bought a copy at [url=http://www.mt4protect.com/] mt4protect.com [/url] via paypal and my product code was sent to me within 4 hours.
I installed it and its wicked! It works in the system tray and scans my computer in real time to detect any attacks.
The EA optimization tool is so great - you can allocate more memory to your MT4 terminal so your trades get executed faster! There are also heaps of registry tweaks and cleanup features that have speeded up my Windows 2000 computer.
With hackers and virus attacks hitting Forex traders all the time now I definitely think that MT4 Protect is a worthwhile investment.